Getting Past Gambling

A place to come and share experiences, to find support and strength, for those of us who are putting gambling behind us and finding new exciting and happier ways to live our lives.
" You never achieve real success unless you like what you are doing."
*Dale Carnegie {1888-1955 American Author & Achievement Expert}


Monday, October 04, 2004

DAILY GURU

Monday 4th Of October 2004Janice, whose desire is an ideal relationship, keeps a daily appreciation journal. It allows her to reflect on the relationships that she loves in her life. Here are a few samples of Janice's appreciation statements:- I am grateful that I went hiking with new friends this week.- I loved sharing over lunch today with close friends.- I appreciate my close friends giving me their attention.- I love having lots of friends.While Janice is thinking and writing her daily appreciation statements, she is offering a vibration of appreciation. In that same moment, the Law of Attraction is unfolding to bring her more of what she is vibrating.Appreciation and gratitude are the highest forms of vibration.You can take time to admire anything. It's the feeling that's attached to your appreciating that is important.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home