Getting Past Gambling

A place to come and share experiences, to find support and strength, for those of us who are putting gambling behind us and finding new exciting and happier ways to live our lives.
" You never achieve real success unless you like what you are doing."
*Dale Carnegie {1888-1955 American Author & Achievement Expert}


Friday, April 08, 2005

The DAILY GURU...Daily Spiritual Guidance

"Q: I admit that money making is almost an obsession with me. If I could just resist it I could get somewhere with my inner life.

A: You must resist nothing. If you merely repress your desire for riches, you will never understand. Go ahead and earn all the moneyyou want, but continue with your inner work. The time will comewhen money ceases to cause conflict."

....VERNON HOWARD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home